Here are the publications and videos produced by other institutions.
- Mid-term evaluation report on the effectiveness of the Amazon Fund
This evaluation, covering the period from 2008 to 2018, was carried out by a team of independent consultants and completed in 2019, with technical coordination from the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean - ECLAC, of the United Nations (UN). This evaluation included two complementary thematic studies that can be checked at the following links: Amazon Fund benefit distribution study and Thematic study of the Rural Environmental Registry (CAR) projects supported by the Amazon Fund
- Gender equality in projects for sustainable productive activities supported by the Amazon Fund/ BNDES
This study was conducted by a team of independent consultants coordinated by the technical cooperation between the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) and the German Cooperation for Sustainable Development through GIZ. All opinions expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of GIZ and BNDES. This document has not been submitted for editorial review.
As part of this study a film was produced highlighting the challenges of women in the countryside, the importance of these women for sustainable development and the achievements and advances in gender equality in rural areas.
Available at the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoSGgEe0SiU&ab_channel=GIZBrasil
- Avoided Deforestation Linked to Environmental Registration of Properties in the Brazilian Amazon
- Small Eco-Social Projects in the Amazon
Society, Population and Nature Institute (ISPN)
- Avoided Deforestation (REDD) and Indigenous Peoples
Instituto Socioambiental and Forest Trends